newgroundskeeperjimnewgroundskeeperjim

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Get in my anus Get in my anus

I laughed, I cried,

I came. Truly a masterpiece. Fav'd.

FloppDiddly responds:

i agree

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

Kids with turrets, you say?

Wow, how did the children get turrets, bongafish? Did they steal them from the military? I thought this flash was fresh and original, and definitely not in any way, shape or form related to the mental illnesses ADD or Tourette's.

Slappy's Loop De Boops Slappy's Loop De Boops

I laughed, I cried, I came

FUCK DA POLICE WIKKI WIKKI

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Actually, now that I think of it...

Nick also does kinda look like the old VALVe startup mascot. Maybe another one landed in his eye? I love flashes that make me think.

Falconer02 responds:

Hahaha good point! I didn't think of that.... I'm glad to stimulate the brain.

Madness Desintegration 3 Madness Desintegration 3

A good effort, but no cigar.

Well, at least you tried. It seemed like you accepted anyone and everyone for this collab who wanted to be in it. Some of these were pretty good, but those were the exception rather than the rule. Madness is relatively easy to draw, and a lot of these looked like tracing or sprites. You fucked up even further by having sound that was off-cue, music that stopped five minutes early, dragging plots, and all kinds of shorts that were in SLOOOOOOOOOW MOOOOOOOOTIOOOOON. All in all, I expected more. And yet, this review is going to be flagged as useless because I'm not sucking your dick.

Roman History Lessons Roman History Lessons

loljoeartguy

He was too emperor. After he killed off the other triumvirates, he began to give the Senate less and less power, until he was essentially, a tyrant, although his reign lasted roughly six months, before his untimely death.

the koolest flash 4 srs the koolest flash 4 srs

HighWay responds:

WAFFLES?

Interior Clockodile Interior Clockodile

WOOOT

Bravo, bravo, this is superb.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Hey YouTube Thieves

Do ya want this flash? I WANT IT.