newgroundskeeperjimnewgroundskeeperjim

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Surreal Adventure Surreal Adventure

Sweet semen of baby jesus!

This was bad. I mean, really bad. I think this would be better quality if it was made with microsoft paint and windows movie maker. Seriously, make some games after you turn 12.

Skincraft Skincraft

You just saved me so much time

This software seems to work pretty well. The interface is simple and everything works well. Please have my children.

Rebecca Whack: Friday Rebecca Whack: Friday

The return of classic NG?

Wow! This is, like, the first assassin game in years! And who else, but MoFun to do it. You guys are on to something, and I'm fully supporting it!

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Great job, but not much new...

First off, let me say that I am a big fan of the original. I also enjoyed this one. It just feels like an expansion pack more than anything. Oh, and I thought this was going to be about the destruction of Doodle God's creation. It seems like a lot of people thought that, considering you said that twice. All I'm doing is creating the same shit God made last year. AGAIN. All I'm doing now is adding sins and other evil sounding things, and BAM! Just add in a new color scheme and demonic music, and you've got a brand new game. Sorry, you can fool the masses but you won't fool me. This was made in under a week just to get more moneys for making a new app. I'm giving you a seven just for how shrewd you are, getting all this success for what's essentially the same game. Good job. Oh, and congratulations, you're my 100th review. Are you wearing your party hat?

Why this? Why this?

As fun as walking right is...

I know you were trying to create an art game, like The Majesty of Colors, but you crashed and burn. There's no gameplay, really, and there are no real options, other than walk right and read text. You might as well should have made a movie off of this, and got a much higher score. Don't give up, though. Just accept that this is not your style, and try a different type of game. Looking at your past flashes, I see all kinds of talent in you. You just haven't honed it yet.
~Jim

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

I love the format!

God, your shit amazes me. I guess writing a review for this slipped by me. Anyone could've made a .gif of a universal scale, but you took it and made it so much better. The technique you used of circles to represent different measurements really makes you realize how insignificant you are. Paired with fantastic music, that doesn't really get annoying as it loops, as most others do, it's fantastic. I really think you'd be much more notable if you'd collaborate with someone on your art. Your programming and your concepts are fantastic, but I think that your art style is holding you back. You could really make something special if you met with someone whot had your expertise, but in the field of art. You seem so thorough with everything but that. Everything you make, not just this flash is fantastic, but yor art is unflattering. Get someone to do that for you and you'll be unstoppable. ~Jim

3D Super Girl 3D Super Girl

It was a nice, short game.

The game was fun for a few minutes, but not much more than that, although I did have fun trying to draw swastikas in the grass.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

I'm disappoint

This would be great, if anyone significant would ever come in here. But it's mostly 13-year old role-playing noobs. If you could bring in the actual NG community, I would commend you. But instead you only hooked the lowest end of the spectrum. I'll stick with the Stickam chatroom, thank you very much.

Shadowreign RPG Shadowreign RPG

Great Job

Runs beautifully. Thank you for another gem like this. I also like the work you put into the game by its length. I absolutely loved it. It can be a bit choppy in places, which really disrupts play, which is the reason why I gave a nine of ten.

The Stupid Weird quiz The Stupid Weird quiz

Cool facts but dayum!

One question wrong, and it's back to the end of the section. It took me forever to get past the moment of truth.

Painted-Gorilla responds:

and then when your finally there you get screwed XD